Distinct Support Services
Welcome to Distinct Support services. Distinct support services provide home care for individuals needing support in their own home. Our supported living facility provides a friendly and comfortable accommodation to young adults and adults with special needs. We provide support services for Children 0-18 and 18-65 years. We also specialise in the provision of well trained, highly skilled, competent nurses and healthcare assistants to work in residential/care homes, nursing homes and hospitals (both NHS and Private) within the London, Essex and Kent area.
Our focus is always to provide high quality health care service to all our customers in a person centered approach.We understand that people value keeping their independence and so encourage all our customers to choose how their care is planned and delivered. Distinct Support services is regulated by Care Quality Commission.
Our Supported Living Facility
Why Choose Distinct Support Services?
- We provide and maintain the highest Care Standard to all our clients.
- We follow person centered approach in the delivery of our care service.
- The welfare ,well being and safety of all our client is at the heart of our practice.
- We provide regular training and development to all our staff to maintain our very high care standards.
- At Distinct Support Services we ensures that dignity, equality and justice are central to the way we work.
- We constantly re-evaluate the quality of the service we offer by asking for feedback, thus allowing for a flexible response to the evolving needs of our clients